Sunday, March 2, 2008

Current Obsessions

So, everyone has those moments where they just cannot get enough of certain things (or people). I think every week or so (depending on how much I'm obsessing), I will make a top five list what I am currently interested in. Here it goes:



1. Zoe Kravitz is on top of my list. Seriously, this girl is incredibly beautiful; definitely a perfect combination of Lenny and Lisa. She also has an awesome sense of style and not to mention she gets to call Ben Foster her man! Lucky chica. I'll add some Ben in this post too.








2. The Art of Storytelling Pt.4- Outkast feat. Marsha Ambrosius. I know this song has been out for a while, but I cannot get enough of this song! It just rides on through and makes me want more from the 'Kast. The horns...man, I love horns in hip-hop songs (refer to Dey Know and Spottieottiedopalicious). Both Big Boi and and Mr. 3000 came correct and Marsha, well I've always liked her since Floetry, she's a very talented woman. I need a new Outkast album.





3. Iron Man is my third obsession of the moment! Um, first of all I have soft spot for Mr. Robert Downey Jr. and from what I've seen he is going to kick ass in this movie. So, yay! This needs to come out ASAP.



4. Next is Jamie Bell. Ok, I've never seen that movie where he did ballet (I can't think of the name of the movie right now), but I did see the shitfest that is Jumper and he is the only thing that made me even somewhat enjoy the movie, mostly cause he's nice to look at and he has a really lovely accent. Ever since, I just want more of him.




5. Last, but of course not least, is my main squeeze, the ever so fly, Ms. Erykah Badu. I haven't checked out her latest cd yet, but I will be getting on it. What I have been doing is listening to a lot of her older stuff and seriously this gal always speaks the truth (to me). I cannot ever tire of her, she's just so fierce (for lack of better word) it's sometimes too much for me to comprehend. "Cause Ms. Badu's always coming for real and you know the deal...nigga."


Alright, I'm done for now.



No comments: